1 November 2015 I officially turned two dozens of cupcakes.
I like to think of my age in relation to the number of cupcakes as opposed to years because no one wants to feel older, right? However the more cupcakes one gets, the better. I am blessed in so many ways but I think the best part is not looking my actual age haha. Every year I look back and think “wow” look how far I’ve come and grown, which is a good thing because as the quote goes:
If we do not change, we do not grow. If we do not grow, we aren’t living.
Nonetheless I thought I’d share some of the things I live by and have learnt over the years:
- TEA makes everything seem better.
- Red lipstick can bring out your alter ego.
- Life is short, your HEELS shouldn’t be.
- You should not settle for second BEST, ever.
- A CUPCAKE a day keeps the doctor away.
- Tears cleanses the eyes, so yes it’s okay to cry now and then.
- The best workout is DANCING in front of the mirror.
- A smile needs no translation, so SMILE.
- You should look after yourself and your BODY.
- You do not need an occasion to dress up
- Always REMOVE your make-up before you go to bed
- Everyone has a PURPOSE in life
- Sometimes the best response is NO response
- It is not what you wear, it is HOW you wear it
- Stay TRUE to yourself as there are too many copies
- The Little Black dress will never let you down
- Never EXPOSE your weaknesses, some people will use it against you
- Confidence is the best beauty tip
- Always TRUST your first instinct
- No one can make you FEEL inferior without your consent
- If you fail, TRY again but giving up is not an option
- Be KIND, everyone is fighting their own battles
- There are too many mediocre things in life; LOVE shouldn’t be one of them
- MIRACLES do exist, you just have to believe
For awesome cupcake recipes visit Pinterest and simply enjoy the sweet variety
Till next time
The 156 Supermodel